Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I hate walking

13 was sick, apparently, so got a late call to give o a lift to work. He made me coffee, at least. Although it did have sugar in it.

Had training; junior training - with coffee! But it was from Croissant Express this time, and tasted burnt.

Went to Mogli's dad's place. Excitement city!

At lunch, walked straight from there to the Commonwealth Bank ATM. Got money, surprisingly.
Went to Epic. Waited ages for my order, and it wasn't great.
Had toasted sandwiches.

Went back to Mogli's dad's place.
Met with the consultant lady.

Went back to office around 4:30.
Discovered that the computers crashed. So no work left to be done.

Gave o a lift home.
Borrowed saw, long secateurs and gloves.

Watched Friends.

Went for class.

Tried to sleep earlier. Didn't really work. I donno if it was the coffees or what, but I kept waking up all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home