I hate traffic
Left a bit late. I do too much PC stuff in the morning now, I guess...
Posted my change of address form for ODB.
Slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow morning.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Did shopping. Mainly inedible type stuff. Another above average bill, which means a super above average bill for this week - two in three days!
Yawn!
Gave o a lift home.
Watched Friends, Big Brother and Red Dwarf.
'Played' 30 minutes of WiiFit. I am so ready to die. Seriously.
Almost as soon as I finished, my TV switched back to ABC2 and I saw a review of WiiFit on some games review program. Great!
Watched BB Big Mouth. So much for the Prime Minister's opinion.....what a load of nonsense that was!
Posted my change of address form for ODB.
Slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow morning.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Did shopping. Mainly inedible type stuff. Another above average bill, which means a super above average bill for this week - two in three days!
Yawn!
Gave o a lift home.
Watched Friends, Big Brother and Red Dwarf.
'Played' 30 minutes of WiiFit. I am so ready to die. Seriously.
Almost as soon as I finished, my TV switched back to ABC2 and I saw a review of WiiFit on some games review program. Great!
Watched BB Big Mouth. So much for the Prime Minister's opinion.....what a load of nonsense that was!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home