Saturday, May 10, 2008

I hate Saturday TV

Played WiiFit for half an hour. Wow, I'm so disciplined!

Watched lots of Sopranos season 5.

Unpacked most of my books and DVDs. The DVDs barely fit in one bookcase, and the books easily fit numbers wise but some didn't fit well size wise.

Did shopping; bought aftershave balm, but nothing else exciting. Although it was more expensive than normal. Then went to Priceline again; but managed to find cotton pads this time.

Watched more Sopranos. Did some ironing.

Played a bit more Wii.

Watched Naked Gun 33 1/3. Once again, not as good as I remember (from only like last year or something). Maybe its cos at the time I was talking to Leo on the phone, which lasted like over an hour. Well, there wasn't much talking, really. Cos I was trying to watch the movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home