I hate cricket
Got up about 7:30. Guess I still subconsciously think its last Sunday.
Left about 9. Probably a good thing, cos I missed the turn the first time.
Great. Bigness. Odd, really.
Did counting after. Felt like a lot....
Did washing. The 1st load was ALMOST dry.
Watched more of Sopranos season 5. Did more ironing.
Rang mother. Tis the day to care.
Played cricket. Why does it only hurt after? Aaaargh!
13 & o & various others came over to look at the house. Did some WiiFit stuff, as they're all thinking about buying one.
Got HJs for dinner. The usual.... ahahahah! Seriously, its great.
Went to 13 & os house. Nam was there also. There was too much steak, so I had to have more dinner.
Played some more Wii.
Slept about 10:30. Actually, I thought it was 11:30. Bonus!
Left about 9. Probably a good thing, cos I missed the turn the first time.
Great. Bigness. Odd, really.
Did counting after. Felt like a lot....
Did washing. The 1st load was ALMOST dry.
Watched more of Sopranos season 5. Did more ironing.
Rang mother. Tis the day to care.
Played cricket. Why does it only hurt after? Aaaargh!
13 & o & various others came over to look at the house. Did some WiiFit stuff, as they're all thinking about buying one.
Got HJs for dinner. The usual.... ahahahah! Seriously, its great.
Went to 13 & os house. Nam was there also. There was too much steak, so I had to have more dinner.
Played some more Wii.
Slept about 10:30. Actually, I thought it was 11:30. Bonus!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home