I hate people that use my stuff
Made coffee.
Went down to city client.
Met Mogli for lunch. Went to Takas and had chicken katsu. Saw Nam.
Came back and my sandwich maker was out, so someone had used it without asking; I guess a bit hard cos I wasn't there. So I waited for someone to come and put it away, or at least own up - nobody did!
Another slow and boring afternoon.
Phone...working! Internet! Yay!
Watched Friends.
Did WiiFit for half an hour.
Watched SVU.
Watched Trinny and Susannah. It was most unhelpful. Hmph.
Went down to city client.
Met Mogli for lunch. Went to Takas and had chicken katsu. Saw Nam.
Came back and my sandwich maker was out, so someone had used it without asking; I guess a bit hard cos I wasn't there. So I waited for someone to come and put it away, or at least own up - nobody did!
Another slow and boring afternoon.
Phone...working! Internet! Yay!
Watched Friends.
Did WiiFit for half an hour.
Watched SVU.
Watched Trinny and Susannah. It was most unhelpful. Hmph.

2 Comments:
T&S - unhelpful as in, useless-tips unhelpful, or I-fit-the-'before'-description and thanks-I-knew-that-but-now-I'm-insulted too unhelpful?
You know what I hate? When people lie through song!
Both?
Its like self-help books where all they do is explain your problem in a multitude of different ways.
You know what I hate? Yes, I guess you do.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home