I hate blisters
Power woes....
I changed my heater/fan onto its own powerboard, but I came home and the power seemed to have gone off anyway - it may have been a standard blackout thing, donno. Anyway, so I threw the old powerboard out (which was a six) and instead are using two (which are both fours). Good enough, I guess.
Changed the bandaid. Its still rather hurty.
Sent one of four spare doorkeys to my parents.
No network - what a shock! Read book for 40 mins, which was nice.
Some work. Almost enough till lunch.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Went shopping. Bought long life milk, creme brule chocolate (of the Cadbury desserts range; tiramisu and fudge brownie sucked so I donno why I'm even trying this), seed raising mix (in a solid block), fly spray (I hope its strong enough), ant sand and tea (traditional afternoon - just for something a little different. I didn't want to buy my usual huge box of Irish Breakfast as I still want to try this 'tips' thing what WH suggested).
Got petrol.
Got email from new job ppl. Actually, it wasn't from them, really. Just for updatingness sake.
On the way home, tried to find the tea from the local IGA on Apsley. Nope!
No mail! Just thought I'd mention that. Cos I get lots of junk mail.
Did more pine 'pruning'. Took photos, but it was quite dark so they were quite blur.
Watched Friends.
Did all but 5 minutes of Mandarin I lesson 1. While eating dinner; the first at my table. I feel so cultured!
Spoke to Mogli. Um...
Watched Red Dwarf. Nyeh.
Did about 20 minutes of yoga and muscle stuff on WiiFit.
Watched BB Big Mouth.
I changed my heater/fan onto its own powerboard, but I came home and the power seemed to have gone off anyway - it may have been a standard blackout thing, donno. Anyway, so I threw the old powerboard out (which was a six) and instead are using two (which are both fours). Good enough, I guess.
Changed the bandaid. Its still rather hurty.
Sent one of four spare doorkeys to my parents.
No network - what a shock! Read book for 40 mins, which was nice.
Some work. Almost enough till lunch.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Went shopping. Bought long life milk, creme brule chocolate (of the Cadbury desserts range; tiramisu and fudge brownie sucked so I donno why I'm even trying this), seed raising mix (in a solid block), fly spray (I hope its strong enough), ant sand and tea (traditional afternoon - just for something a little different. I didn't want to buy my usual huge box of Irish Breakfast as I still want to try this 'tips' thing what WH suggested).
Got petrol.
Got email from new job ppl. Actually, it wasn't from them, really. Just for updatingness sake.
On the way home, tried to find the tea from the local IGA on Apsley. Nope!
No mail! Just thought I'd mention that. Cos I get lots of junk mail.
Did more pine 'pruning'. Took photos, but it was quite dark so they were quite blur.
Watched Friends.
Did all but 5 minutes of Mandarin I lesson 1. While eating dinner; the first at my table. I feel so cultured!
Spoke to Mogli. Um...
Watched Red Dwarf. Nyeh.
Did about 20 minutes of yoga and muscle stuff on WiiFit.
Watched BB Big Mouth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home