I hate training
Got woken up at 4. Didn't hear any rain, though apparently there was some.
Gave o a lift. Slow. Got to work just at 8:30.
Training. Guess how I feel about that.
Some work.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Walked...in the rain. Although I did have an umbrella; which sucked.
Saw (and had a conversation with) XW&. That really made my day, that did.
Got cologne. Mmmm....smelly!
Had Epic, which, because of the umbrella and the cologne, was insanely irritating to carry. Actually, I didn't drink much of it before it went cold.
Read a tiny bit of book - like a page.
More work. Fun.
Gave o a lift home.
Watched most of friends.
Class.
Had chips, as in the salt and vinegar hard not hot kind. Plus some weird chicken flavoured rice cracker things.
And the tea. Ah, the tea.
Rang Mogli. Yeah, he was tired.
Gave o a lift. Slow. Got to work just at 8:30.
Training. Guess how I feel about that.
Some work.
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Walked...in the rain. Although I did have an umbrella; which sucked.
Saw (and had a conversation with) XW&. That really made my day, that did.
Got cologne. Mmmm....smelly!
Had Epic, which, because of the umbrella and the cologne, was insanely irritating to carry. Actually, I didn't drink much of it before it went cold.
Read a tiny bit of book - like a page.
More work. Fun.
Gave o a lift home.
Watched most of friends.
Class.
Had chips, as in the salt and vinegar hard not hot kind. Plus some weird chicken flavoured rice cracker things.
And the tea. Ah, the tea.
Rang Mogli. Yeah, he was tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home