I hate nature
Used my heater for the first time in a very long time. And...it tripped the powerboard and thus ruined my alarm. So I had to cautiously lie in bed alert from about 7.
Church.
Did counting.
Parents came at a bit after 12 (and they said 12, but I was expecting them at 11:30). They brought my blue couch and curtains and some various crockery and stuff.
Had lunch, which my mum bought on the way.
Then they went to watch football. Great.
Started 'pruning' the pine trees. Stopped when I discovered a large blister which had already 80% peeled and required a bandaid.
Watched more Sopranos.
Hung some pictures. I have a blue corner! Yay!
Did more tree pruning; mainly using my left hand now. Pain, pain, pain.
Watched The Simpsons.
Did about 20 minutes of WiiFit.
Watched part of Big Brother and the eviction show. Watched Rove, which was pretty alright. Then watched part of Flight of the Conchords. Stopped, because it sucked.
Church.
Did counting.
Parents came at a bit after 12 (and they said 12, but I was expecting them at 11:30). They brought my blue couch and curtains and some various crockery and stuff.
Had lunch, which my mum bought on the way.
Then they went to watch football. Great.
Started 'pruning' the pine trees. Stopped when I discovered a large blister which had already 80% peeled and required a bandaid.
Watched more Sopranos.
Hung some pictures. I have a blue corner! Yay!
Did more tree pruning; mainly using my left hand now. Pain, pain, pain.
Watched The Simpsons.
Did about 20 minutes of WiiFit.
Watched part of Big Brother and the eviction show. Watched Rove, which was pretty alright. Then watched part of Flight of the Conchords. Stopped, because it sucked.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home