Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I hate Optus

Gave o a lift to work. Too early, I think.

Some work....

Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Got call re: my home phone which is supposed to be connected today. It was just some guy saying it should be OK. Well, great.
Got coffee from Caffissimo.
Read lots of book. Well, quite, anyway.

Almost fell asleep in the afternoon.

After work, got another call after work about the phone. I have to say, it doesn't sound good.

Gave o a lift home.

Went straight to Hungry Jacks and got the BLT meal. Then went to the BP next door and got petrol. Unfortunately, at the Caltex nearby, which was a lot cheaper, there was like a 4 car (for each of the 4 lines) waiting line.

Got home and the phone was not working! Grrrr!

Went for class.

Watched the rest of Indiana Jones and Last Crusade. Best of the series by far.
Thus slept rather late.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unorthodog said...

If you ask me, I think the Optus guy was actually just secretly in love with you... he was just finding an excuse to call.

"I just wanted to um, say that your phone's gonna be like, alright, and if you need anything just gimme a tinkle. Call you later tonight to update you if there's any changes, 'kay? Sweet. Toodles!"

Sorry. I dunno where that came from. Well, I have been listening to a lot of the younger girls talking a lot lately.

12:07 pm, May 26, 2008  
Blogger Joe said...

Don't you think, if he was in love, that maybe he'd, like, FIX THE PHONE and save me all this trouble???

Call this an unfair generalisation if you will, but gay people can't be relied on for anything!

12:34 pm, May 26, 2008  
Blogger Unorthodog said...

What, fix the phone and risk losing you to someone else?!

You know what you two need? A little comic called 'Love is'. It's about two 8-yr-olds who get married.

ggkgs! Gay guys something something something!

10:32 pm, May 26, 2008  
Blogger Joe said...

Green geese klopping (in) golden shoes?

10:37 pm, May 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home