I hate ironing
Finished watching Sin City.
Did washing.
Watched more Sopranos season 5.
Did ironing.
Unpacked the final boxes, but most of the stuff I crammed onto the table. Its all this decorative kitchen type stuff from my grandma - I don't have like a proper glass cabinet to display it.
Watched Man with Golden Arm, starring Frank Sinatra. A quite irritating show, mainly cos it didn't really go anywhere. And, no, there wasn't any singing.
Watched part of Air Force One. I guess I forgot how crap it is.
Watched most of Cast Away. Yeah, that ending is so sad. Which is why I stopped it about then.
Did washing.
Watched more Sopranos season 5.
Did ironing.
Unpacked the final boxes, but most of the stuff I crammed onto the table. Its all this decorative kitchen type stuff from my grandma - I don't have like a proper glass cabinet to display it.
Watched Man with Golden Arm, starring Frank Sinatra. A quite irritating show, mainly cos it didn't really go anywhere. And, no, there wasn't any singing.
Watched part of Air Force One. I guess I forgot how crap it is.
Watched most of Cast Away. Yeah, that ending is so sad. Which is why I stopped it about then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home