I hate themes
Yes, its the beginning of a new era. Try and guess which one - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!
Got coffee from Caffissimo. I don't know why I don't make my own at home and leave later...guess its the kind soul in me that wishes to support local business. Or I'm lazy.
Not much work. Shock!
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Went to Subi. Got contact lenses and solution.
Then went to the chemist. Looked around but didn't find anything, so just got some like $25 hair stuff. Groovy.
Had drinks. Whoops! Tomato's fault, apparently.
Watched Friends.
'Played' a bit of WiiFit.
Had cell. Usual thing, really.
More WiiFit. Total of 30 minutes for today!
Got coffee from Caffissimo. I don't know why I don't make my own at home and leave later...guess its the kind soul in me that wishes to support local business. Or I'm lazy.
Not much work. Shock!
Had toasted sandwiches.
Watched Ellen.
Went to Subi. Got contact lenses and solution.
Then went to the chemist. Looked around but didn't find anything, so just got some like $25 hair stuff. Groovy.
Had drinks. Whoops! Tomato's fault, apparently.
Watched Friends.
'Played' a bit of WiiFit.
Had cell. Usual thing, really.
More WiiFit. Total of 30 minutes for today!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home