Mr Burns: "Get back to work!"
The painters finally got to the server room, and it got switched off accidentally. Then it was decided it had to be kept off anyway, so there was basically no way to work.
So, we went and got 'morning tea', though I got coffee only and Mogli got like some battered sausage. And we just walked there and walked back, so it wasn't much of a break.
Got 6 old boxes from the moving that the office is doing - they are a much better size so I'm gonna transfer the stuff in the huge boxes to those and throw the others away.
Mogli left at 1.
I went and got 3 months worth of contacts. Didn't have to pay nothing - yay! Private health insurance!
Then went and got petrol.
Then went back and ate lunch and read more book.
And kept reading for about another hour, cos the server was still turned off.
Had afternoon tea at 4:30 - scones and muffins and biscuits.
OH WELL!
I mean, that's who brought them in.
Left at 5:10 and took the Kings Park Road to Mounts Bay Road to Mill Point Road way to Manning Road and then to my new house. That first part took like 10 minutes....
Got there at 5:45 - the owner was there already. Took in like 3 suitcases that I'd had in my car all day, and got the keys. Left about 6:15.
Went to Mogli's house after, then straight to the KMart near-ish his house, but they didn't have Beijing Olympics. Went to Rick Hart. ALMOST bought the LG for 1400 - but it was fake HD.
Went to JB Hi-Fi. Got the game for the same price without trying. Then eventually settled (again) on the Samsung - yay!. But like $1700. And we have to pick it up ourselves, from the Cannington store, tomorrow night. OH WELL!
Left at like 8:30 - ai....
Went and got Kebabs. Really tasty, but not quite enough.... although Birdboy only ate half of his.
Then played some Olympics. Yay! Funness!
Gave Mogli two of the boxes, cos he wanted to tidy his room before he goes overseas, or something. Crazy.... I mean, to that extent.
Left about 9:30 or so. Transferred stuff from the big boxes to the small boxes.
Went to bed about 11, but got a call from Mogli at 11:15 to mention something unimportant. Yes....
So, we went and got 'morning tea', though I got coffee only and Mogli got like some battered sausage. And we just walked there and walked back, so it wasn't much of a break.
Got 6 old boxes from the moving that the office is doing - they are a much better size so I'm gonna transfer the stuff in the huge boxes to those and throw the others away.
Mogli left at 1.
I went and got 3 months worth of contacts. Didn't have to pay nothing - yay! Private health insurance!
Then went and got petrol.
Then went back and ate lunch and read more book.
And kept reading for about another hour, cos the server was still turned off.
Had afternoon tea at 4:30 - scones and muffins and biscuits.
OH WELL!
I mean, that's who brought them in.
Left at 5:10 and took the Kings Park Road to Mounts Bay Road to Mill Point Road way to Manning Road and then to my new house. That first part took like 10 minutes....
Got there at 5:45 - the owner was there already. Took in like 3 suitcases that I'd had in my car all day, and got the keys. Left about 6:15.
Went to Mogli's house after, then straight to the KMart near-ish his house, but they didn't have Beijing Olympics. Went to Rick Hart. ALMOST bought the LG for 1400 - but it was fake HD.
Went to JB Hi-Fi. Got the game for the same price without trying. Then eventually settled (again) on the Samsung - yay!. But like $1700. And we have to pick it up ourselves, from the Cannington store, tomorrow night. OH WELL!
Left at like 8:30 - ai....
Went and got Kebabs. Really tasty, but not quite enough.... although Birdboy only ate half of his.
Then played some Olympics. Yay! Funness!
Gave Mogli two of the boxes, cos he wanted to tidy his room before he goes overseas, or something. Crazy.... I mean, to that extent.
Left about 9:30 or so. Transferred stuff from the big boxes to the small boxes.
Went to bed about 11, but got a call from Mogli at 11:15 to mention something unimportant. Yes....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home