Millhouse: "This is where I come to cry"
Very bad sleeping last night, mainly due to the rather nastily warm temperatures. And then the office air-con was still not working. AHEM!
Had another rather long and pointless training session.
Got a picnic at the end of it, at least; cos Mogli traded me for a kinder surprise. Donno why.....
The people's partner brought fruit mince pies and rocky road for morning tea, but I didn't have any cos of the picnic.
At lunch, the sandwich maker stopped working so I threw it away. Had to eat an untoasted ham sandwich. Yech!
Went to Jaycar after that. Got my secret santa present - a USB powered mood traffic light. Yeah; at least it was cheap.
Watched Friends and Red Dwarf, which were good. Then watched Take Away, which was not. Another bad Australian film.
SIGH!
Had another rather long and pointless training session.
Got a picnic at the end of it, at least; cos Mogli traded me for a kinder surprise. Donno why.....
The people's partner brought fruit mince pies and rocky road for morning tea, but I didn't have any cos of the picnic.
At lunch, the sandwich maker stopped working so I threw it away. Had to eat an untoasted ham sandwich. Yech!
Went to Jaycar after that. Got my secret santa present - a USB powered mood traffic light. Yeah; at least it was cheap.
Watched Friends and Red Dwarf, which were good. Then watched Take Away, which was not. Another bad Australian film.
SIGH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home