Kent Brockman: "A chilling vision of things to come!"
Hung out the rest of my washing. Yes - it looks like its gonna be an exciting day!
Went shopping. Bought some new 'premium' shapes and M&Ms. Yay.
Took down all my posters from my room. Got rid of some more DVDs and books and miscellaneous junk - into packing, I mean, not bins.
Played some AOEII and QuakeIII.
Watched the rest of Seinfeld season 9 disc 2, including the backwards episode in reverse (ie, forwards). Nothing special....actually, it kinda really, really sucked.
Watched The Simpsons, then more Simpsons, then Friends. Gee, its just like a weekday!
Then I watched Clueless. Such a great film..... Seriously. Seriously!
Went shopping. Bought some new 'premium' shapes and M&Ms. Yay.
Took down all my posters from my room. Got rid of some more DVDs and books and miscellaneous junk - into packing, I mean, not bins.
Played some AOEII and QuakeIII.
Watched the rest of Seinfeld season 9 disc 2, including the backwards episode in reverse (ie, forwards). Nothing special....actually, it kinda really, really sucked.
Watched The Simpsons, then more Simpsons, then Friends. Gee, its just like a weekday!
Then I watched Clueless. Such a great film..... Seriously. Seriously!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home