Wednesday, December 19, 2007

1 Day, 2 Horizon West buses

Yes - one near Grant Thornton (nee: Bentley's MRI) on King's Park Road at 9:15AM and one near St Catherine's at 5:10PM. Bizzarro world!

Threw out some large pieces of desk. Got a screw pierce in the middle of my hand. Or else its stigmata? Also almost got some splinters. Yay!

Dropped Mogli at Subiaco, cos he had to do some MYOB stuff for a client, or something.

Went to Mogli's dad's place. Got a latte! Yay! Also some morning tea. I guess the clothes I wore helped - Mogli was complaining cos he thought I looked like I came straight from the beach, which was too unprofessional. But I wasn't even wearing boardshorts, for goodness sake!

Got back and still managed to find some work to do. But I think that's it for the day.

Ordered some more contact lenses. But they need to speak to the optometrist guy first, apparently.

Went to Kome for lunch, cos it was Mintee's congratulation lunch cos he passed his CPA exam - finally! I mean the lunch, not the passing. Although the results took a while, too....
Took us a while to find parking. Ended up parking two streets away, and then I was walking with all this stuff in my pockets so my shorts kept slipping....

Nothing going on in the afternoon. Boring!

Watched Friends, then Don't Forget the Lyrics. Ewwww.....

And its been a week since I stopped shaving - so here's the update picture, as Mogli requested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home