Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"The weirdo with a beardo" - Stephen Cobert, Evan Almighty

I shaved this morning. Um....hooray.
And so, because the next three and a half weeks (cos this is only Wednesday...) will be either no or only pseudo work, I am taking this opportunity to do a late Movember type thing - so only shaving the sides and bottom of my head.

My arm had another encounter with Mogli's today. And, yes, I have the bruises to prove it...

Had morning tea - cup cakes. Not that they were cupcakes - but cos the partner than won the tipping for the Rugby World Cup and Melbourne Cup.

Walked down to Epic and got takeaway. Got one for Mogli too, cos he 'had' to work through his lunch break.

Have hopefully found a place now, cos I got a call out of nowhere. Looked at it on the web, cos it had just been sold - looks a lot more livable than the farmhouse.

Got Christmas bonus. Yay - wine! Um....but there was a Myer voucher in there too.

Watched The Simpsons and Friends.

Started watching Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, which was advertised strongly as starring Robert de Niro - as the monster, would you believe? His best role ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home