Monday, December 10, 2007

Homer: "And remember, if anything goes wrong, blame the guy who can't speak English"

Went for an extremely long overdue visit to some farmers. Great. Had tea and ate some hot food. That was good, at least.

Went to look at another property after eating lunch. OK I guess. Mogli came along for some reason, but just sat out in the car.
Then went and got Muzz Buzz - I think that was the reason. Yay!

The air conditioner stopped working again pretty much straight after lunch, as far as we could tell.

Watched The Simpsons and Friends. Goody o.

Got KFC for dinner, cos people were setting up pretty much permanent residency in the kitchen, and I waited around till 7:30 then realised there was gonna be no movement for many hours.

Watched the rest of Hollywoodland. Pretty boring. That's the problem with true stories, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home