"It's FrUnkenstEEn!" - Young Frankenstein
Finally found some time to read a decent bit more of my book.
Went down to the city client in the morning. That was fun. As always.
Got a chicken schnitzel burger from the local shop on the way back - cos it was almost lunch and I was hungry.
Walked down to Epic with Mogli and got takeaway coffee. Had an odd conversation with the girl serving - she acted like we were old friends, but I don't ever remember speaking to her before, really. I mean, obviously we go there a lot and she works there - but I would've thought Mogli was more memorable, and she didn't say nothing to him.
Went and looked at latest place straight after work. OK lor... so I'm taking it. A bit ex maybe - what can you do?
Watched the rest of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Robert de Niro's best role ever? Ha!
Went down to the city client in the morning. That was fun. As always.
Got a chicken schnitzel burger from the local shop on the way back - cos it was almost lunch and I was hungry.
Walked down to Epic with Mogli and got takeaway coffee. Had an odd conversation with the girl serving - she acted like we were old friends, but I don't ever remember speaking to her before, really. I mean, obviously we go there a lot and she works there - but I would've thought Mogli was more memorable, and she didn't say nothing to him.
Went and looked at latest place straight after work. OK lor... so I'm taking it. A bit ex maybe - what can you do?
Watched the rest of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Robert de Niro's best role ever? Ha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home