Homer: "I love these lazy Saturdays"
Yeah - ultra ultra casual day! Wore Tshirt and shorts and thongs. Felt kinda weird driving in rush hour like that....
Got to work and there was only one work person there but heaps of carpet people and a gluey floor and all the desks were like piled up in a corner. Then Mogli came in so we sat around not knowing what to do. Eventually the partners came down at 8:30 and told us to go home. DANG!
Me and Mogli went to the city. Walked around a bit and looked around Myer at TVs and ipod touch, and Mogli looked at his weird emo clothes and super ex sunglasses that look like women's ones.
Then went and got coffee at a place just outside. Really good but quite ex.
Went down to Borders for a bit, then to City Beach and then to Dick Smith cos Mogli was buying a Christmas present. Then went back to the car, which I left at work.
Drove straight to Taurus, which was closed. So went to Bullcreek Hawker. Had three meat rice, with Pepsi. Yum. Kinda.
Then went back to Mogli's house. Watched some bad Australian movie - Footy Legends - and then played some Wii.
Drove down to Harvey Norman's, but they didn't have the Krups for the same price.
Got some big boxes at a place nearby, though. I mean BIG boxes. A bit too big, but what can you do?
Then I went back home.
Tried to sign up for phone and internet, but the phone bit seemed too expensive, cos Mogli said you can get it for $20.
Watched The Simpsons and Friends.
Then started watching Stranger than Fiction. Pretty much exactly what I expected from the trailer - which is nice.
Got to work and there was only one work person there but heaps of carpet people and a gluey floor and all the desks were like piled up in a corner. Then Mogli came in so we sat around not knowing what to do. Eventually the partners came down at 8:30 and told us to go home. DANG!
Me and Mogli went to the city. Walked around a bit and looked around Myer at TVs and ipod touch, and Mogli looked at his weird emo clothes and super ex sunglasses that look like women's ones.
Then went and got coffee at a place just outside. Really good but quite ex.
Went down to Borders for a bit, then to City Beach and then to Dick Smith cos Mogli was buying a Christmas present. Then went back to the car, which I left at work.
Drove straight to Taurus, which was closed. So went to Bullcreek Hawker. Had three meat rice, with Pepsi. Yum. Kinda.
Then went back to Mogli's house. Watched some bad Australian movie - Footy Legends - and then played some Wii.
Drove down to Harvey Norman's, but they didn't have the Krups for the same price.
Got some big boxes at a place nearby, though. I mean BIG boxes. A bit too big, but what can you do?
Then I went back home.
Tried to sign up for phone and internet, but the phone bit seemed too expensive, cos Mogli said you can get it for $20.
Watched The Simpsons and Friends.
Then started watching Stranger than Fiction. Pretty much exactly what I expected from the trailer - which is nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home