Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Boxes! There are boxes here! I smell boxes!" - Seinfeld

Saw Si. He came all the way from Canberra!

Went to Asian Cuisine with Leo for lunch. Got chicken hor fun. Yes, Mogli, yes.......

Then went to Mogli's house, getting Muzz Buzz on the way - peppermint flavoured for him, and vanilla for me. I think the plain is, y'know, just a LITTLE better...
Watched a bit of cricket, but it was raining (hooray!), so played Wii. Left at 3.

Went to Bunnings - no boxes! Met Leo and then went across to Limes - no boxes!

Left my car outside Bunnings and went to Garbo to Myer to look at coffee machines, but they didn't have the one I wanted. Then to DJs for the same reason - they did have the one I wanted, but it was $1000 (with a free pot roaster....). And I have no voucher for there. Went back to Myer to look at TVs. They were pretty ex. Compared to JBs, anyway.
Then went to AMart Allsports and KMart cos Leo wanted to look at cricket stuff. I could just imagine Mogli sighing at all the stuff he was considering buying.
Left at 5, cos it was closing.

Went to Yummy BBQ for dinner. Yay - dishes! Pretty tasty and fairly sizable. But not cheap. Obviously, its better with more people.

Went back and watched a bit of Friends (cos it was half over), Don't Forget the Lyrics and Erin Brockovich - another none too shabby type film.
Slept at 11..... whoops! But its ultra casual day tomorrow, so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home