Po-e-tic Li-cense: N. where you say whatever the ____ you want and claim that its some form of high art, when its really a defamation suit in waiting
See; blog postings.
Got up at 7, which is irritating, cos today I needed to be earlier, unlike stoopid yesterday. Ai. I blame the radio, cos they had good music yesterday.... well, OK. It was 'Life in a Northern Town' by Dream Academy - its got that great chorus what they used for Sunchyme. And they played The Animal Song by Savage Garden as well. Nyeh.
Anyway, so I had to make lunch - well, maybe not, cos I don't think I have enough bread for tomorrow - and thus I didn't even leave the house till about 7:40.
I guess it didn't really matter anyway, cos I'm just so brilliantly efficient. Sometimes. Anyway, so I was back by 12. And I got a mocha from the coffee guy. And, as expected, it so wasn't worth waiting 6 days for. Shoulda saved my money and got a giant sandwich instead.
And the caffeine did like nothing neither, cos I was battling to stay awake in the afternoon. Though I was woken up quite well after me and Mogli did a White Rabbit duet. Yes. I think if you worked where we do, you'd understand the lengths that must be taken to keep yourself on this side of eternity... ie alive.
I offered to trade my CA for a CPA for $100 sometime around there. Unfortunately I don't think no one's got the power to do that.
Left at 5:30, after finishing one superfund (for real this time) and starting another. And so, round and round it goes.
Watched The Simpsons, but again no more TV. Although I did watch The Sopranos Season 6 Part 2 Episode 2 (it really is a bit much), which was a considerable improvement on episode 1. Almost like it had been done by a completely different group of people, really. However, a lot of it felt like they were just rehashing scenes from previous seasons, notably the NY power struggle of season 5, and Chrissy beating up on his rehab 'buddy' of season 4. Plus they're bringing up the Adrianna and Tony Blundetto thing again.... I donno. I'm trying set myself up for a major disappointment, cos I can't see that the story is leading anywhere but.
Did some more accounts in there somewhere. Finally finished March. And its halfway through April already. That's life, I guess.
Slept about 10:30.
Got up at 7, which is irritating, cos today I needed to be earlier, unlike stoopid yesterday. Ai. I blame the radio, cos they had good music yesterday.... well, OK. It was 'Life in a Northern Town' by Dream Academy - its got that great chorus what they used for Sunchyme. And they played The Animal Song by Savage Garden as well. Nyeh.
Anyway, so I had to make lunch - well, maybe not, cos I don't think I have enough bread for tomorrow - and thus I didn't even leave the house till about 7:40.
I guess it didn't really matter anyway, cos I'm just so brilliantly efficient. Sometimes. Anyway, so I was back by 12. And I got a mocha from the coffee guy. And, as expected, it so wasn't worth waiting 6 days for. Shoulda saved my money and got a giant sandwich instead.
And the caffeine did like nothing neither, cos I was battling to stay awake in the afternoon. Though I was woken up quite well after me and Mogli did a White Rabbit duet. Yes. I think if you worked where we do, you'd understand the lengths that must be taken to keep yourself on this side of eternity... ie alive.
I offered to trade my CA for a CPA for $100 sometime around there. Unfortunately I don't think no one's got the power to do that.
Left at 5:30, after finishing one superfund (for real this time) and starting another. And so, round and round it goes.
Watched The Simpsons, but again no more TV. Although I did watch The Sopranos Season 6 Part 2 Episode 2 (it really is a bit much), which was a considerable improvement on episode 1. Almost like it had been done by a completely different group of people, really. However, a lot of it felt like they were just rehashing scenes from previous seasons, notably the NY power struggle of season 5, and Chrissy beating up on his rehab 'buddy' of season 4. Plus they're bringing up the Adrianna and Tony Blundetto thing again.... I donno. I'm trying set myself up for a major disappointment, cos I can't see that the story is leading anywhere but.
Did some more accounts in there somewhere. Finally finished March. And its halfway through April already. That's life, I guess.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home