Marge: "Happy Love Day everyone!"
Ooohhh....cynical!
Got woken up by pouring rain last night. Though it only ended up being 5mls, or so.
Then it was off and on raining the whole day. And it was pretty darn cold.
Watched part of Handel's Messiah, cos I was just about to watch Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest (ie, numbero duo), but then that was on and my mum wanted to watch it. Ah.
So then I watched POTC:DMC (IEND), which was quite stoopid. And it didn't finish properly. Though Johnny Depp was funny, but it was just the same sort of funny as in numero uno, and probably not as good, though I don't remember numero uno that well, cos it still wasn't THAT good.
Then I read some book, or something. I donno. Nyeh.
Watched some more of As Time Goes By, which must be nearly all of it.
Then I watched The Simpsons, which was nice, cos it felt like back home. Sigh.
Then that was it for TV, cept for some documentary and some ABC drama based on some book that noones ever heard of.
Then there was cricket. Nuff said.
Slept about 11.
Got woken up by pouring rain last night. Though it only ended up being 5mls, or so.
Then it was off and on raining the whole day. And it was pretty darn cold.
Watched part of Handel's Messiah, cos I was just about to watch Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest (ie, numbero duo), but then that was on and my mum wanted to watch it. Ah.
So then I watched POTC:DMC (IEND), which was quite stoopid. And it didn't finish properly. Though Johnny Depp was funny, but it was just the same sort of funny as in numero uno, and probably not as good, though I don't remember numero uno that well, cos it still wasn't THAT good.
Then I read some book, or something. I donno. Nyeh.
Watched some more of As Time Goes By, which must be nearly all of it.
Then I watched The Simpsons, which was nice, cos it felt like back home. Sigh.
Then that was it for TV, cept for some documentary and some ABC drama based on some book that noones ever heard of.
Then there was cricket. Nuff said.
Slept about 11.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home