"How'd you get this number?" - Michael Douglas, The Game
Got up too late, which was like 10:15, or something. Thus I didn't leave till after 11.
And there was this big traffic jam, of course. So I didn't get back home till like 2:30. Ai.
At least I got to have tea. And bunny.
And then, cos my computer don't work and I don't have nothing to do, I watched DVD's. Three, to be exact.
The first was O Brother Where Art Thou?, which is really great.
Then I watched Sixth Sense, which is also really great.
Then I watched The Game, which is also really great. What a lot of greatness. Also noticed that The Game, which is part of the mega-trilogy of that director (After Se7en and before Fight Club) has White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane as the 'creepy' song when Michael Douglas turns on the lights in his house after it is vandalised. I never realised that before. Kinda takes away some of the creepiness, actually, cos its such a cool song.
Also watched The Simpsons, which was another one of those old, but not quite so old episodes. There's more and more like that, now.
And 1 vs 100, which is just getting irritating, cos everyone always quits after like question 5 cos they've used up their lifelines but have about $50,000. Ai.
Slept about 10:30.
And there was this big traffic jam, of course. So I didn't get back home till like 2:30. Ai.
At least I got to have tea. And bunny.
And then, cos my computer don't work and I don't have nothing to do, I watched DVD's. Three, to be exact.
The first was O Brother Where Art Thou?, which is really great.
Then I watched Sixth Sense, which is also really great.
Then I watched The Game, which is also really great. What a lot of greatness. Also noticed that The Game, which is part of the mega-trilogy of that director (After Se7en and before Fight Club) has White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane as the 'creepy' song when Michael Douglas turns on the lights in his house after it is vandalised. I never realised that before. Kinda takes away some of the creepiness, actually, cos its such a cool song.
Also watched The Simpsons, which was another one of those old, but not quite so old episodes. There's more and more like that, now.
And 1 vs 100, which is just getting irritating, cos everyone always quits after like question 5 cos they've used up their lifelines but have about $50,000. Ai.
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home