Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Moisture is the essence of wetness" - Zoolander

Yes.... it was raining today. Pretty steadily.

Actually kept waking up kinda thing - woke up at 8 something for sure. And I wasn't that tired. Weirdness.

I was looking at the clouds, and thinking about the report that it would rain, but I didn't take my umbrella. Which was unfortunate, cos after I was waiting outside and looking at the steadily non-ceasing rain and thinking how far it away my car was...
Lucky Leo and 'that footy team guy' came along, and their car was in the local parking lot, and they were driving over to Taurus. Nice.

I was expecting to see lots of accidents, what with the like first rainy day of the year, but there was just some motorbike on the freeway just past the Leach Highway on ramp.
Then just before the traffic lights for Hackett drive in the left lane of Mounts Bay road there was some broken down car with lights flashing. And then, straight after that, when stopped at the Winthrop Avenue, some car, which was being driven by a uni student (wearing the UWA Sports Centre shirt) which was turning from Winthrop onto Mounts Bay must've taken the corner too fast or something, cos it did a complete 180 degree skid spin. Trippy.

I figured, due to the rain and general winery weather, that Jesters would be full of pies. And it was - there was plenty of everything....except my two favourites. So I got a Footy and a Ned Kelly. Probably should've tried the lamb one, in hindsight. Ah.

Started watching The Godfather, cos Tree's berating of it on Tuesday only convinced me more what a wonderful film it is. So I sat there with the windows wide open - ah, lovely rainy sound. Such paradise. Heh.

So between watching The Godfather, I was sorting my songs and generally doing computer stuff - like updating my finance records, cos it hadn't been done for like two weeks. I ended up losing $5.30....ai.

Watched Rove, which was OK, y'know. That guest comedian was pretty funny. Or mentally unstable.

Then I was doing more computer stuff, including converting some of my mpg videos to m4v, which apparently itunes can do itself. Which is nice.

Slept about 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home