Millhouse: "We're through the looking glass here, people...."
I have to say, Millhouse does a pretty poor Kevin Costner impersonation...
Got up about 6:50, but "I was quite tired" (as Crash Test Dummies said) and my contact lens wasn't fitting properly. Made lunch. It was floury.
Found out today on IMDB quite by accident that Nicholas Cage changed his surname, cos he's actually the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola. Amazing.
Another really quite slow afternoon. Should I be surprised?
Watched a few more minutes of JFK, but then had to go and get dinner at KFC, again. So I got the Caesar filler, and that only, which was enough food, but not heaps.
Then had to go for CMC meeting, which I expected to go for long, and it did. I left at 10:45, and it was still going fairly strongly.
Slept about 11:30.
Got up about 6:50, but "I was quite tired" (as Crash Test Dummies said) and my contact lens wasn't fitting properly. Made lunch. It was floury.
Found out today on IMDB quite by accident that Nicholas Cage changed his surname, cos he's actually the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola. Amazing.
Another really quite slow afternoon. Should I be surprised?
Watched a few more minutes of JFK, but then had to go and get dinner at KFC, again. So I got the Caesar filler, and that only, which was enough food, but not heaps.
Then had to go for CMC meeting, which I expected to go for long, and it did. I left at 10:45, and it was still going fairly strongly.
Slept about 11:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home