"Its just an eye. The gods saw fit to grace me with a spare" - 300
Got up about 6:45, or so. Had breakfast, then went to drop my car off at City Toyota....in Northbridge.
Got a lift back to the office with Mogli. Thus, I was late. Like I cared.
For some reason the air-con wasn't working, which made for a really lovely first half hour or so. Then it started working again. So hooray.
Didn't do much work in the early morning. I did go to Amazon and register an interest for the DVD release of 300 and The Sopranos season 6 part 2 - cos the actual details are not yet available, even for preordering and that.
Got a call from the glasses people, who said that due to my eyes being more screwed than previously stated, my glasses would be an extra $50 and look more crap.
Also got a call from my mother who got some non-descript email which apparently had no sender's address with a shonky attachment, so I said it was probably a virus. Then it turned out that it wasn't. Oh, well.
Bought my lunch from the local shop place. Had a chicken schnitzel burger again, but a freshly made one this time. The chicken was really nice and crispy, cos it had obviously been sitting in that warming tray thing for a few days.
Then got a lift with Mogli back to the car repair place. Had to pay them like $400. Ai. Everyone's rich except me.
At least its clean now.....
Went to sleep in the afternoon. Well, actually I didn't. But it would've been nice.
Left at about 5:15.
Went to Coles and did shopping. Tried to buy steak, but their selection was very limited and they didn't have the nice cheap stuff. Also, forgot to buy snacks. All I have is little eggs.
After The Simpsons, started watching JFK. I was planning to start making dinner, then V had his sudden change of mind and decided to go and watch 300. So I had to go buy KFC, and lucky I saw the ad for that filler thing which is suddenly back again. So I had the meal cos I thought I was hungry. And it was way too much, of course.
V didn't have a car, so I went to his house to give him a lift. And I was too early, so we got there like 15 minutes before. And then Tree came along as well. He still has my DVD from last June.
So the film was pretty good. The fighting scenes were especially impressive, and there was the odd quip remark about how much they liked dying. But parts of it were really a bit silly, and the story in general was quite formulaic and dull.
Then V had locked his keys in his car at Koorong in Mt Lawley, so I had to drive him over there, cos he had a spare set. And no one had stolen it - so that was good I guess.
Slept about 11:45.
Got a lift back to the office with Mogli. Thus, I was late. Like I cared.
For some reason the air-con wasn't working, which made for a really lovely first half hour or so. Then it started working again. So hooray.
Didn't do much work in the early morning. I did go to Amazon and register an interest for the DVD release of 300 and The Sopranos season 6 part 2 - cos the actual details are not yet available, even for preordering and that.
Got a call from the glasses people, who said that due to my eyes being more screwed than previously stated, my glasses would be an extra $50 and look more crap.
Also got a call from my mother who got some non-descript email which apparently had no sender's address with a shonky attachment, so I said it was probably a virus. Then it turned out that it wasn't. Oh, well.
Bought my lunch from the local shop place. Had a chicken schnitzel burger again, but a freshly made one this time. The chicken was really nice and crispy, cos it had obviously been sitting in that warming tray thing for a few days.
Then got a lift with Mogli back to the car repair place. Had to pay them like $400. Ai. Everyone's rich except me.
At least its clean now.....
Went to sleep in the afternoon. Well, actually I didn't. But it would've been nice.
Left at about 5:15.
Went to Coles and did shopping. Tried to buy steak, but their selection was very limited and they didn't have the nice cheap stuff. Also, forgot to buy snacks. All I have is little eggs.
After The Simpsons, started watching JFK. I was planning to start making dinner, then V had his sudden change of mind and decided to go and watch 300. So I had to go buy KFC, and lucky I saw the ad for that filler thing which is suddenly back again. So I had the meal cos I thought I was hungry. And it was way too much, of course.
V didn't have a car, so I went to his house to give him a lift. And I was too early, so we got there like 15 minutes before. And then Tree came along as well. He still has my DVD from last June.
So the film was pretty good. The fighting scenes were especially impressive, and there was the odd quip remark about how much they liked dying. But parts of it were really a bit silly, and the story in general was quite formulaic and dull.
Then V had locked his keys in his car at Koorong in Mt Lawley, so I had to drive him over there, cos he had a spare set. And no one had stolen it - so that was good I guess.
Slept about 11:45.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home