Indian Casino Guy: "Your linen service has broken many promises to us. Laundry bill soar like eagle!"
Ah, those crazy Indians! Um....
Got up about 9:30, which was probably a little later than I wanted. Nyaf.
Managed to finally start doing the accounts again from like mid-March. Ah. Then I went down to have lunch and forgot them, so had to hurry and finish before I left for work. So I was a bit late.
Still, I managed to get all my music sorted out and that. So the computer is pretty much back to normal. Which is nice.
Also watched a little more of the Battle of China. Which, really, is quite dull. I think the patronising US makers of the film, despite the narrator's earnest pleas to the contrary, don't really care about the war in the Pacific till that whole Pearl Harbour thing. Australia, for instance, didn't crack a mention, though Singapore, Malaysia, 'south-eastern' Asia and general Pacific islands were breezed over.
Work was fairly busy, which was nice. Actually, it turned out to be a little too busy, cos The Evil Partner wanted stuff done and he kept coming back even though it was about 5:20. So I just hurriedly ran away before starting the tax return.
Watched The Simpsons, then the rest of the Battle of China. Then I did some more accounts before The Melbourne Comedy Festival Gala (blech - don't festival and gala mean the same thing?). Watched a bit of 1 vs 100 inbetween, but it was this horribly irritating lady.
There were some pretty funny acts. I especially like the Persian lady with the funny name. And Tim Minchin and the other keyboard guy was good. Even Peter Hellier had his moments. And Dave Hughes wasn't as offensive (to the senses) as he usually is.
Slept about 11:30. Another hard night getting to sleep.
Got up about 9:30, which was probably a little later than I wanted. Nyaf.
Managed to finally start doing the accounts again from like mid-March. Ah. Then I went down to have lunch and forgot them, so had to hurry and finish before I left for work. So I was a bit late.
Still, I managed to get all my music sorted out and that. So the computer is pretty much back to normal. Which is nice.
Also watched a little more of the Battle of China. Which, really, is quite dull. I think the patronising US makers of the film, despite the narrator's earnest pleas to the contrary, don't really care about the war in the Pacific till that whole Pearl Harbour thing. Australia, for instance, didn't crack a mention, though Singapore, Malaysia, 'south-eastern' Asia and general Pacific islands were breezed over.
Work was fairly busy, which was nice. Actually, it turned out to be a little too busy, cos The Evil Partner wanted stuff done and he kept coming back even though it was about 5:20. So I just hurriedly ran away before starting the tax return.
Watched The Simpsons, then the rest of the Battle of China. Then I did some more accounts before The Melbourne Comedy Festival Gala (blech - don't festival and gala mean the same thing?). Watched a bit of 1 vs 100 inbetween, but it was this horribly irritating lady.
There were some pretty funny acts. I especially like the Persian lady with the funny name. And Tim Minchin and the other keyboard guy was good. Even Peter Hellier had his moments. And Dave Hughes wasn't as offensive (to the senses) as he usually is.
Slept about 11:30. Another hard night getting to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home