Friday, April 13, 2007

"That is one magic loogie" - Seinfeld.

Yeah, Jerry does a better Kevin Costner impersonation.

Got up about 6:45. I knew it was too early. Ah... cos its casual day, y'see?

Apparently there was some big client who was deciding to take their business elsewhere, so there were all these archive boxes which had to be moved, and me and Mogli got the job of taking them from downstairs to upstairs. Not that it was very hard, but different, yeah?

Went for lunch with Mogli to KFC cos he wanted to try the filler. And I tried to tell him that it was really very....filling... but he didn't really listen and got the meal anyway, then couldn't finish. And we both got the fireball one, which wasn't really that good. Oh well. Also had to park like on the Jesters road corner, cos of insane amounts of traffic.

Rang the computer people again and left a message. Yeah, well, that didn't really do much good.

Watched the rest of JFK, and there was still quite a long way to go. It really is very good, though the ending is a bit of an anti-climax, cos he just loses his case and that's it. No real victory at all.

Then watched A Beautiful Mind, which is pretty OK, but feels a bit fake, really. Plus all the lighted stuff kinda irritates me a bit, cos its like, wtf is he doing? Which is sorta the point, I suppose. Anyway. Ed Harris is good.... pity he doesn't really exist.

Watched an episode of Entourage at night, and also episode 1 of season 6 part 2 of The Sopranos, both from Mogli what were on his computer. The Sopranos....it was good, though still probably not leading anywhere that's gonna be satisfying. But, for a season opener, which I guess it technically wasn't, it was pretty pathetic. Just as the last season closer, which, for the same reason, technically wasn't, was also very anti-climatical.
Also watched Russell Peters, but it was the same one I'd seen before. I found it full of non-funniness.

Slept about 11 or so. Have music now on this computer, but nout much else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home