Friday, April 20, 2007

Homer: "Mmmm, open faced club sand wedge!"

Got up about 6:50, feeling really tired again. Still got to work too early...

Doing some work and stuff. That was great.

Went for lunch to that Edo place in Subi again with Mogli and WorkB. Got a Pepsi in a glass bottle, which was nice.

Watched episode 16 of Heroes, which was a lot better than episode 15. But the last few episodes have been so negative - its just all bad stuff going on. Jessica is beating Nicki, Hiro has abandoned Ando, Mr Isaac just shot that black girl while fighting with Peter, and the whole Bennett family is in tatters. While stupid Professor Suresh is travelling around with Syler and wondering why people are dying. Sigh....

Drove to FCC then, cos I had to get the new chequebook so I could do all the salary stuff tomorrow. That was fun.

Then I started watching 16 Blocks, but its a bad copy and I didn't see that much of it before I had to leave.

Went for dinner with ex-Crawley people (actually, two were current Crawley people) - V, Marv, Ange and myself. We went to Bateman Chinese Restaurant, which I remember as being slow. And it was slow. But the food was pretty tasty.

Then the plan was to watch some DVD, so we went to Civic Video on Leach Highway. And it took some time to pick something, as I suspected. In the end we got Miami Vice, which V had already seen but he said he wouldn't mind watching it again.

And then we got back to V's house, but his youngest sister and her people were doing the Singstar thing in the media room, so we had to watch it on crappy little upstairs TV. So it was probably better than it appeared, since we couldn't really hear a lot of it or make out what was going on.

So that finished about 12, then I went home and went to sleep. My eyes were tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home