AFL Tri-bu-nal: PN. a place where the normal laws of logic have no place. See; lottery, chaos theory, juries in mafia cases.
Lets not say anymore, shall we?
Got up at 6:50. Was again ready prior 7:30, even after making half lunch.
Still, did lots of work today. Well, comparatively, at least.
Went down to the local shop at lunch. Because I only brought half my lunch, I was planning to buy something small (re: cheap). So I decided on a hot chicken roll - but it turned out that was $4.90, so I thought about a hot dog instead, cos that was only $3.50. So I asked the guy, and he said it would be 10 minutes. And that it would be a round roll (???). So I just got a $2.40 giant sandwich instead, cos I actually wasn't feeling that hungry. Oh well.
Feeling pretty tired in the afternoon again. Though it was a different sort of tired than yesterday - the type that can't be cured by sleep. Anyway...
Left about 5:15. I was kinda in the middle of entering some bank statements, otherwise I mighta left earlier.
Watched The Simpsons, then episode 15 of Heroes, which I finally got from Mogli. Also have 16, but I'm saving that for tomorrow. Great.
Anyway, it wasn't a great episode. No Peter Petrelli and his invisible man. Lots of people coming irritatingly close to doing something but not doing it. As usual, etc.
Watched My Name is Earl, which also wasn't up to its usual standard. But that might've been (partly at least) due to that it was a double (at least) episode, with 'to be continued' at the end. At least, I assume, cos it was actually in Spanish.
And Randy, being all assertive and serious! Oi veh!
Then watched SVU, which was actually above the usual standard for this season, though maybe that's just because Olivia is back. I donno....it was OK. Its still really not very great.
Then mainly I was just going through this pile of junk on my desk, and laughing at the stupid CA Magazine what is trying to say that CAs are cool cos they're on the boards of AFL clubs. It is so unbelievably lame.....
Slept about 10:30.
Got up at 6:50. Was again ready prior 7:30, even after making half lunch.
Still, did lots of work today. Well, comparatively, at least.
Went down to the local shop at lunch. Because I only brought half my lunch, I was planning to buy something small (re: cheap). So I decided on a hot chicken roll - but it turned out that was $4.90, so I thought about a hot dog instead, cos that was only $3.50. So I asked the guy, and he said it would be 10 minutes. And that it would be a round roll (???). So I just got a $2.40 giant sandwich instead, cos I actually wasn't feeling that hungry. Oh well.
Feeling pretty tired in the afternoon again. Though it was a different sort of tired than yesterday - the type that can't be cured by sleep. Anyway...
Left about 5:15. I was kinda in the middle of entering some bank statements, otherwise I mighta left earlier.
Watched The Simpsons, then episode 15 of Heroes, which I finally got from Mogli. Also have 16, but I'm saving that for tomorrow. Great.
Anyway, it wasn't a great episode. No Peter Petrelli and his invisible man. Lots of people coming irritatingly close to doing something but not doing it. As usual, etc.
Watched My Name is Earl, which also wasn't up to its usual standard. But that might've been (partly at least) due to that it was a double (at least) episode, with 'to be continued' at the end. At least, I assume, cos it was actually in Spanish.
And Randy, being all assertive and serious! Oi veh!
Then watched SVU, which was actually above the usual standard for this season, though maybe that's just because Olivia is back. I donno....it was OK. Its still really not very great.
Then mainly I was just going through this pile of junk on my desk, and laughing at the stupid CA Magazine what is trying to say that CAs are cool cos they're on the boards of AFL clubs. It is so unbelievably lame.....
Slept about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home