Saturday, April 21, 2007

Homer: "Mmmm, unprocessed fish sticks!"

Got up about 10. Ah. Spent most of (the rest of) the morning removing more duplicate songs and that from itunes. Also trying to convert my old protected WMAs that are not yet converted, which was not possible, so I'm gonna have to download them again. With what? I donno....

Then I watched the rest of 16 Blocks, which was OK, but pretty typical action kinda show - ie, there was all these times when it was like 'well, why didn't they just....'. But it had its moments, I suppose. The acting was pretty good. I thought Mos Def did well, but his character was irritating. And I didn't really buy the friendship that supposedly developed.

Went shopping about 2:30, and forgot to buy oats, cos I kinda felt like I might want some in the near future - its probably not quite cold enough yet, I guess.

Was doing salaries (off and on) for a lot of the afternoon - it takes time, and its all this repetitive stuff, so I get bored pretty easy and need to do something else for a while.

Then I started watching Once Upon a Time in America, which, after like 5 minutes (of a 4 hour show), we'd had high-level violence, language, nudity and drug use. And I dare say a few adult themes thrown in for good measure.

Then I watched TV, cos Bring it On was on. Kirsten Dunst's best role, I'm sure. Great film, that one.
Then I was switching between The Birdcage, Frequency, Rockwiz and Hollow Man.

Slept about 12:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home