"..remember that the....most uninteresting person you can talk to may one day be a creature which you would be strongly tempted to worship" - CS Lewis
Got up about 9:30.
Watched some more Deadwood, up to the end of episode 4 - but I've seen all these ones before.
Spoke to Si on MSN for quite a while; we both had nothing better to do, I guess.
Watched some more Deadwood, up to the end of episode 6. Still nothing new.
Started reading The Weight of Glory by CS Lewis - a collection of 'lectures' written down, which was recommended by my lecturer from this time (about) last year. I finished the introduction....
Spoke to V, finally. We were talking mainly about concert stuff, cos Roger Waters and Eric Clapton are coming in February. Though, V said that Roger Waters wouldn't be singing much Pink Floyd stuff....so there goes that idea.
Watched Seinfeld on TV. Ah, great. Well, OK, anyway.
Got KFC for dinner, since I didn't have any food in the house. The service was really slow, which it usually is, but this time it was with the taking orders, not preparing orders. There was some guy there who was obviously very new - I knew more about the menu than he did. He reminded me a bit of Borat, and a bit of that loser Bennie guy from The Mummy.
Watched The Simpsons, well, most of it. My drive through KFC expedition to Subi took more than the half hour between Seinfeld and The Simpsons, so I missed the start.
Watched another episode of Deadwood after that, that's episode 7. Then I watched Entrapment on TV. For some reason, Catherine Zeta-Jones' acting stood out as being a lot worse than I remember.
Spoke to Si on MSN again.
Slept just before 12.
Watched some more Deadwood, up to the end of episode 4 - but I've seen all these ones before.
Spoke to Si on MSN for quite a while; we both had nothing better to do, I guess.
Watched some more Deadwood, up to the end of episode 6. Still nothing new.
Started reading The Weight of Glory by CS Lewis - a collection of 'lectures' written down, which was recommended by my lecturer from this time (about) last year. I finished the introduction....
Spoke to V, finally. We were talking mainly about concert stuff, cos Roger Waters and Eric Clapton are coming in February. Though, V said that Roger Waters wouldn't be singing much Pink Floyd stuff....so there goes that idea.
Watched Seinfeld on TV. Ah, great. Well, OK, anyway.
Got KFC for dinner, since I didn't have any food in the house. The service was really slow, which it usually is, but this time it was with the taking orders, not preparing orders. There was some guy there who was obviously very new - I knew more about the menu than he did. He reminded me a bit of Borat, and a bit of that loser Bennie guy from The Mummy.
Watched The Simpsons, well, most of it. My drive through KFC expedition to Subi took more than the half hour between Seinfeld and The Simpsons, so I missed the start.
Watched another episode of Deadwood after that, that's episode 7. Then I watched Entrapment on TV. For some reason, Catherine Zeta-Jones' acting stood out as being a lot worse than I remember.
Spoke to Si on MSN again.
Slept just before 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home