Lisa: "I'm losing my perspicacity!"
Homer: "Well, its always in the last place you look"
Got up at 6:30. Had breakfast, made lunch.
Had morning tea, which was these really sweet roll things. But the food was incidental - it was mainly to serve as a forum for the firm Christmas presents, which consisted of three bottles of wine and a Coles Myer voucher - stock-standard stuff from accounting firms, it seems.
Got latte with 1.5 from coffee guy. Cos me and Mogli were planning to go to the city; I think it makes me look more sophisticated. Even though it was probably a little warm for it.
Went to city. Went to David Jones, cos people had mentioned that they had a great food section. But, in terms of hampers, it wasn't really any better than Myer, and I didn't feel at all inspired. So I went and looked at their chocolates instead, and ended up getting a large box of fancy Lindor stuff. I think I had that idea from like January, or something...
Did a little work in afternoon. Its Wednesday already - just one day left, really.
Left at 5.
Went to 13s house and swam. There wasn't really anything on Foxtel that I could see, and, anyway, I had to watch DVDs at my house.
Went back home to eat dinner. Watched another two episodes of Nip/Tuck, so there's still two left which I have to watch tomorrow night. Its getting a little bit more interesting and different. But they're still all way too weird. Which is why its interesting and different, I guess.
Slept about 10. I think I've left myself too much to do tomorrow night.....
Got up at 6:30. Had breakfast, made lunch.
Had morning tea, which was these really sweet roll things. But the food was incidental - it was mainly to serve as a forum for the firm Christmas presents, which consisted of three bottles of wine and a Coles Myer voucher - stock-standard stuff from accounting firms, it seems.
Got latte with 1.5 from coffee guy. Cos me and Mogli were planning to go to the city; I think it makes me look more sophisticated. Even though it was probably a little warm for it.
Went to city. Went to David Jones, cos people had mentioned that they had a great food section. But, in terms of hampers, it wasn't really any better than Myer, and I didn't feel at all inspired. So I went and looked at their chocolates instead, and ended up getting a large box of fancy Lindor stuff. I think I had that idea from like January, or something...
Did a little work in afternoon. Its Wednesday already - just one day left, really.
Left at 5.
Went to 13s house and swam. There wasn't really anything on Foxtel that I could see, and, anyway, I had to watch DVDs at my house.
Went back home to eat dinner. Watched another two episodes of Nip/Tuck, so there's still two left which I have to watch tomorrow night. Its getting a little bit more interesting and different. But they're still all way too weird. Which is why its interesting and different, I guess.
Slept about 10. I think I've left myself too much to do tomorrow night.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home