Homer: "What I'm saying is, all we have to do is go down to the pound and get you a new jazzman"
Got up about 6:45. Made lunch. No breakfast, mainly cos I was a little late.
Had morning tea, because some work guy had promised to make it - but it was fruit mince pies, so I only had a small bit of rocky road; the marshmallows and that were fairly sickly.
Watched Shane Warne's retirement press conference - a bit, anyway. Most people (who were interested, and not busy) went straight into the boardroom after morning tea to watch the TV, but I streamed it on my computer. He said 'its just my time' a lot.....
Played cricket at lunchtime with Mogli, that manager guy and MD came again - he was still bowling like MD. I managed to hit a shot which went through the fence thing out the back into the bushes, and as MD was looking for it he found a more professional looking ball - but it was soaked and fairly worn down. We took it anyway. It was getting rather hot towards the end again, but not as depleting as last time.
Not much going on at work. With about 15 minutes to go the partner decided to be irritating again - less said the better.
Made bibix, at last. It tasted OK, but was too sticky - I think the reason was that it turned out I had no vanilla essence, so I used the Gloria Jeans vanilla syrup instead, and I over compensated cos I figured it wouldn't be as strong as proper vanilla essence - so that may've been the reason, anyway..
Watched The Simpsons, the bits of Help Me Help You. The bits where they had the sessions and that dealt with the session people were OK, but a lot of it was about his character's life, and most of that wasn't very good.
Watched the final two episodes of Nip/Tuck. It was really weird stuff. Really, really weird.
Watched the start of the extra bits of Seinfeld season 7 - basically, everything from the first two discs. So there's two discs worth of stuff to go.
Watched The Daily Show, which was really good, as per usual. Except for the interview, which was with some, like, unknown actor, and wasn't very interesting at all.
Finally got around to my packing after that, and I still had some presents to wrap. Managed to finish everything at about 11:30.
Slept just before 12.
Had morning tea, because some work guy had promised to make it - but it was fruit mince pies, so I only had a small bit of rocky road; the marshmallows and that were fairly sickly.
Watched Shane Warne's retirement press conference - a bit, anyway. Most people (who were interested, and not busy) went straight into the boardroom after morning tea to watch the TV, but I streamed it on my computer. He said 'its just my time' a lot.....
Played cricket at lunchtime with Mogli, that manager guy and MD came again - he was still bowling like MD. I managed to hit a shot which went through the fence thing out the back into the bushes, and as MD was looking for it he found a more professional looking ball - but it was soaked and fairly worn down. We took it anyway. It was getting rather hot towards the end again, but not as depleting as last time.
Not much going on at work. With about 15 minutes to go the partner decided to be irritating again - less said the better.
Made bibix, at last. It tasted OK, but was too sticky - I think the reason was that it turned out I had no vanilla essence, so I used the Gloria Jeans vanilla syrup instead, and I over compensated cos I figured it wouldn't be as strong as proper vanilla essence - so that may've been the reason, anyway..
Watched The Simpsons, the bits of Help Me Help You. The bits where they had the sessions and that dealt with the session people were OK, but a lot of it was about his character's life, and most of that wasn't very good.
Watched the final two episodes of Nip/Tuck. It was really weird stuff. Really, really weird.
Watched the start of the extra bits of Seinfeld season 7 - basically, everything from the first two discs. So there's two discs worth of stuff to go.
Watched The Daily Show, which was really good, as per usual. Except for the interview, which was with some, like, unknown actor, and wasn't very interesting at all.
Finally got around to my packing after that, and I still had some presents to wrap. Managed to finish everything at about 11:30.
Slept just before 12.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home