Dr Hibbert: "Playing around with novelties is no laughing matter; he he he."
Got up about 8:30. I had already packed a bit, so I was ready to leave by 9:45.
Went the long way past Dunsborough, cos I wanted to get petrol. But it was ridiculously crowded, considering that it is in no way prepared for that kind of traffic. So I skipped that.
Got petrol at the next station about halfway to Busselton - there weren't many cars there at all. Came out and checked my phone, cos I figured I'd finally have some reception. Had about 5 messages from Mogli, so I called him back and arranged to go straight to his house.
It was a really boring drive; just like every other time.
Got to Mogli's house about 1. Watched a little bit of cricket. Somehow, England had managed to bowl Australia out, and were now batting - but were like 5/80, or something. Sigh.....
Went to the local computer shop, and, it was closed! Mogli had to buy vegetables, so went to a Chinese shop, then to the ANZ bank, so I finally managed to deposit my cheque from 2 weeks ago.
Got Mcnuggets for lunch. Went back to Mogli's house and watched more cricket, plus a bit of Foxtel, but there wasn't nothing on.
Saw England get to 9 down, so went and played cricket at his local nets. I had a had time doing a fast ball with thongs, so I took them off and burnt my feet on the damn cement stuff. Great.
Left about 4:30 and finally went back home, where I discovered that one of my lights had blown, and my kettle is on the blink.
Did a bit of unpacking and also quite a bit of washing. Watched the rest of the extras for Seinfeld season 7.
Then Seinfeld was on TV, so I watched that. And The Simpsons.
Then I watched another episode of Deadwood, which was episode 2.
Then the Daily Show wasn't on, but the Cowboy Bebop movie was on after where it would have been. And since I'd tried to watch it before, but without success cos it was too late on a work day, I watched it this time. It was pretty good, but a little bit too normal for an anime...which is good, in a way.
Slept about 12:30.
Went the long way past Dunsborough, cos I wanted to get petrol. But it was ridiculously crowded, considering that it is in no way prepared for that kind of traffic. So I skipped that.
Got petrol at the next station about halfway to Busselton - there weren't many cars there at all. Came out and checked my phone, cos I figured I'd finally have some reception. Had about 5 messages from Mogli, so I called him back and arranged to go straight to his house.
It was a really boring drive; just like every other time.
Got to Mogli's house about 1. Watched a little bit of cricket. Somehow, England had managed to bowl Australia out, and were now batting - but were like 5/80, or something. Sigh.....
Went to the local computer shop, and, it was closed! Mogli had to buy vegetables, so went to a Chinese shop, then to the ANZ bank, so I finally managed to deposit my cheque from 2 weeks ago.
Got Mcnuggets for lunch. Went back to Mogli's house and watched more cricket, plus a bit of Foxtel, but there wasn't nothing on.
Saw England get to 9 down, so went and played cricket at his local nets. I had a had time doing a fast ball with thongs, so I took them off and burnt my feet on the damn cement stuff. Great.
Left about 4:30 and finally went back home, where I discovered that one of my lights had blown, and my kettle is on the blink.
Did a bit of unpacking and also quite a bit of washing. Watched the rest of the extras for Seinfeld season 7.
Then Seinfeld was on TV, so I watched that. And The Simpsons.
Then I watched another episode of Deadwood, which was episode 2.
Then the Daily Show wasn't on, but the Cowboy Bebop movie was on after where it would have been. And since I'd tried to watch it before, but without success cos it was too late on a work day, I watched it this time. It was pretty good, but a little bit too normal for an anime...which is good, in a way.
Slept about 12:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home