Monday, December 18, 2006

'One time.....this one time, I'll let you ask me about my affairs" - Michael Corleone

Got up at 9. So, that plan worked, then.

Went shopping. Once again, it was nice and empty. I was hardly buying anything, though, so that felt like a bit of a letdown.

Watched some more Nip/Tuck, while doing a little bit more ironing - up to episode 12, now. Its really been more of the same since episode 9. Which is frustrating, mainly.

Went to work. It was really great. Really. Why can't it be Friday yet?

Watched Fearless, supposedly Jet Li's final martial arts epic. It was OK - the fighting was good, but nothing new. Easy to watch than the likes of Hero, Crouching Tiger of Flying Daggers, but not as fun as Tai Chi Master of Fist of Legend. It had a nice ending, though, were the invading fighters recognised his skill and were good sports about it. Pity that he died, really, but it worked out well. So, yeah.

Watched The Simpsons, then the rest of the Godfather. That final scene really is great. As is all that violence just before it. And, indeed, most of the rest of the film. There isn't much of it that I think shouldn't be there. Such genius.... What happened with 2, seriously?

Slept about 11. Which is too late, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home