Homer: "I've given up my job as a car salesman"
Marge: "I thought you worked at the nuclear plant?"
A weak quote, yes, but I thought it appropriate. Not sure why, exactly.
Woke up about 9:45, to the sound of ringing phones. It was to confirm an interview today at 4. Super. Just what I needed to complete my day.
After my shower, ate breakfast while continuing with The Last of the Mohicans. Its still going quite well. But I don't think the main plotline has really started, yet.
After that, I, um, played more AOEII until about 2. I then watched some Seinfeld, cos FD was, until 3:25, at which time I left to go to the new house, cos all my work clothes are there. The trousers that I was planning to wear, I suddenly discovered, are way too small. Luckily there was one more ironed pair - though they are of poorish quality. Wore one of my new shirts - finally!
Got back around 5:30. Watched some more Seinfeld till 6. Watched more Seinfeld after The Simpsons till 7:30, when there was new(ish) Simpsons (hence the quote) and Futurama. After that, played some more AOEII till now.
Hmm.
Have confirmed the exam for sometime Friday - from 9:30 onwards. I thus have only tommorrow left to study - although, since we have been given the questions, I doubt it shall be hard. It seems the only material allowed is an unmarked bible - which means I shall take my KJV, since my NKJV has markings. The KJV may have some too - but they are rather minimal - it would be just highlighting, if anything.
And tommorrow, I still need to meet the assessor guy, and go to B's house to put the bin out. I also need to do some shopping, and have Blade Runner to watch (its a video, so have to do it at my new house, while doing ironing), but at least one of those things can wait till Friday afternoon.
A weak quote, yes, but I thought it appropriate. Not sure why, exactly.
Woke up about 9:45, to the sound of ringing phones. It was to confirm an interview today at 4. Super. Just what I needed to complete my day.
After my shower, ate breakfast while continuing with The Last of the Mohicans. Its still going quite well. But I don't think the main plotline has really started, yet.
After that, I, um, played more AOEII until about 2. I then watched some Seinfeld, cos FD was, until 3:25, at which time I left to go to the new house, cos all my work clothes are there. The trousers that I was planning to wear, I suddenly discovered, are way too small. Luckily there was one more ironed pair - though they are of poorish quality. Wore one of my new shirts - finally!
Got back around 5:30. Watched some more Seinfeld till 6. Watched more Seinfeld after The Simpsons till 7:30, when there was new(ish) Simpsons (hence the quote) and Futurama. After that, played some more AOEII till now.
Hmm.
Have confirmed the exam for sometime Friday - from 9:30 onwards. I thus have only tommorrow left to study - although, since we have been given the questions, I doubt it shall be hard. It seems the only material allowed is an unmarked bible - which means I shall take my KJV, since my NKJV has markings. The KJV may have some too - but they are rather minimal - it would be just highlighting, if anything.
And tommorrow, I still need to meet the assessor guy, and go to B's house to put the bin out. I also need to do some shopping, and have Blade Runner to watch (its a video, so have to do it at my new house, while doing ironing), but at least one of those things can wait till Friday afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home