Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"There was a man who claimed that nothing was true, though he was later found to be lying" - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Woke up about 8. Went for breakfast (cos it was FDs birthday) at Neds on Broadway. I had a chocolate croissant, which was nice, but the coffee was overly very strong.

I then drove around finding insurance quotes for my car.

Did some more church account stuff.

It was then around lunchtime, so I ate sandwiches while starting to watch Red Dwarf series 1, which I rented. Then FD wanted to watch 'Rocky III', and so I did. It was even more ridiculously unbelievable than the second. Very passe.

I played more of AOEII after that - until 5. This medium difficulty is taking me a long time - its very difficult to progress, cos then there is more attacking over one side, and you have to move offensive units over to defend. However, I have nearly destroyed one of the enemy civilisations, so there is a little progress evident.

Did more church account stuff after that.

Watched The Simpsons, then started watching 'The Mummy' (as in my personal copy). Went out for dinner for FDs birthday, with seven in total. Went to a Korean BBQ place - took a while to turn the lights on, and the seating was sort of set down in the floor, so there was some falling over stuff. The lettuce and the tongs were nice, though.

Went to Gelare in the city after that, but only for 5 seconds or so. Then went to King Street cafe.
Met a drunk person after that - I think they thought they were in Melbourne.

Finished watching The Mummy till it ended at midnight. No studying today - I think tommorrow will be better though - since not much church account stuff left, and not much else planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home