"I'm crazy for trying...." - Patsy Cline, Crazy
Internet wasn't working last night, so this is yesterday's entry.
Woke up at 7, due to there being only 1 service now, and thats at 8:30. Was rather tired.
Was forced to get a ride with Ben, even though I guessed it would cause problems. And it did. In a way.
Had to go to EGM afterwards. Lasted about half an hour, cos people insisted on asking a large number of questions.
There was a bit of a mix-up about lunch. So what I had wasn't very much.
Did my shopping on the way home. Forgot to buy margarine, again.
Moved two car loads of stuff from old house to new house. And that was nearly all of it. So, it wasn't too troublesome.
Went back to B's house for dinner. There was enough food this time, but only just. Watched 'Head of State', which most people seemed to think was really bad. However, I've seen much worse shows than that. At least the crazy stuff was pretty funny. Though, the speeches were all just stupid and cliched.
Got back home at 11:30. Was gonna write my blog, but, as I said, the internet wasn't working.
Woke up at 7, due to there being only 1 service now, and thats at 8:30. Was rather tired.
Was forced to get a ride with Ben, even though I guessed it would cause problems. And it did. In a way.
Had to go to EGM afterwards. Lasted about half an hour, cos people insisted on asking a large number of questions.
There was a bit of a mix-up about lunch. So what I had wasn't very much.
Did my shopping on the way home. Forgot to buy margarine, again.
Moved two car loads of stuff from old house to new house. And that was nearly all of it. So, it wasn't too troublesome.
Went back to B's house for dinner. There was enough food this time, but only just. Watched 'Head of State', which most people seemed to think was really bad. However, I've seen much worse shows than that. At least the crazy stuff was pretty funny. Though, the speeches were all just stupid and cliched.
Got back home at 11:30. Was gonna write my blog, but, as I said, the internet wasn't working.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home