Armish man: "Tis a fine barn, but sure tis no pool, English"
A Simpsons quote about pools, cos I swam in a pool today. A not particularly clean one, either, since the kreepy-krawly thing had somehow gotten deprimed. And when I reprimed it, suddenly there was all this hazy dirt stuff. But, nevermind.
Woke up about 8, but I was still tired, so stayed in bed till 9:30. Then played AOEII till 10:45 before my shower. I finally finished the medium level game - winning fairly comprehensively in the end. Though, is there any other way to win?
Watched some more 'Red Dwarf' while eating breakfast and a little more after. However, its series 1, which was never a favourite of mine, anyway. So, its OK, but that's it.
At about 1, left to take some stuff to my new house, including the kettle and some ironing. Also took the remotes that I found, plus some of the new DVDs and some books. I sorted out my kitchen stuff - it seems that my coffee grinder is broken. I confirmed that all the TV stuff is working - I'm wondering if the port in the wall is an antenna. I would think so, but it says 'Telstra'. I'm trying to decide if I should by a cord to see if it is, cos the internal antenna has to be at a very awkward position at present to work properly. I also assembled my bed and plugged in my phone. But thats about it.
After that, went to B's house to check mail, start the car and swim. The mailbox has a key, and I went through many keys without success. So I had to pull most of it through the front, but there is stuff in there I can't reach. I noted that his lovely stainless steel Fisher & Paykl intelli-fridge contained, in its entireity:
Got back about 4 and ate lunch (!!). FD was watching Seinfeld season 6 (already!) - it was the regifter one. So I watched a little. Then played more AOEII until about 5:45.
Continued watching Red Dwarf after The Simpsons - until it ended - about 8:30. I then watched about half an hour (or less) of 'The Last of the Mohicans'. Seems quite good, but nothing has really happened yet. Interesting, in that its about a different war - the war between the French and English over America just before the war of independance.
Read a bit more of my textbook - finished the chapter on the Divided Monarchy - which goes up until the demise of exile. The next chapter is Judah Only, which I gather will be fairly short, since it seems to be just the remaining chapters in 2 Kings.
Woke up about 8, but I was still tired, so stayed in bed till 9:30. Then played AOEII till 10:45 before my shower. I finally finished the medium level game - winning fairly comprehensively in the end. Though, is there any other way to win?
Watched some more 'Red Dwarf' while eating breakfast and a little more after. However, its series 1, which was never a favourite of mine, anyway. So, its OK, but that's it.
At about 1, left to take some stuff to my new house, including the kettle and some ironing. Also took the remotes that I found, plus some of the new DVDs and some books. I sorted out my kitchen stuff - it seems that my coffee grinder is broken. I confirmed that all the TV stuff is working - I'm wondering if the port in the wall is an antenna. I would think so, but it says 'Telstra'. I'm trying to decide if I should by a cord to see if it is, cos the internal antenna has to be at a very awkward position at present to work properly. I also assembled my bed and plugged in my phone. But thats about it.
After that, went to B's house to check mail, start the car and swim. The mailbox has a key, and I went through many keys without success. So I had to pull most of it through the front, but there is stuff in there I can't reach. I noted that his lovely stainless steel Fisher & Paykl intelli-fridge contained, in its entireity:
- 1 bottle beer
- 1 complete Cheescake shop cake - expired 8/12
- 1 2 litre bottle of Sprite, pretty much complete
- 1 1.25 litre bottle of Vanilla Coke, almost empty
- 1 2 litre bottle of milk, about half full - expired 11/12
Got back about 4 and ate lunch (!!). FD was watching Seinfeld season 6 (already!) - it was the regifter one. So I watched a little. Then played more AOEII until about 5:45.
Continued watching Red Dwarf after The Simpsons - until it ended - about 8:30. I then watched about half an hour (or less) of 'The Last of the Mohicans'. Seems quite good, but nothing has really happened yet. Interesting, in that its about a different war - the war between the French and English over America just before the war of independance.
Read a bit more of my textbook - finished the chapter on the Divided Monarchy - which goes up until the demise of exile. The next chapter is Judah Only, which I gather will be fairly short, since it seems to be just the remaining chapters in 2 Kings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home