Homer: "Its the 'everythings OK' alarm - it beeps every 5 seconds when everythings OK"
Worked 9-3.
Made myself 3 sandwhiches today. It didn't seem to help my hunger situation.
Left at three and went straight to Harvest West to return my DVDs. So now its just a matter of studying for, and ultimately taking the exam. Sometime next week. Good....
Thought that War of the Worlds was on a DVD at 'home'. But, it turned out to be a wrongly named 'Exorcist: The Beginning'. So, I started watching 'Racing Stripes' instead. Saw about 5 seconds of it.
Finally moved all my stuff out of the old house. Had dinner with my dad at Tiamo at about 5:30, since we had to wait for someone to come home at about 6:30 to move more stuff from their house.
Went to CMC meeting at 7:30. Very short - was home before 9.
Watched most of 'The Devil's Advocate'. A film that I quite like - it suits Al Pacino well - but both FD and SS thought it was "pretty stoopid".
And, once again, its past midnight. And its not as if I'm gonna have more time in the near future what with the unpacking 'n' all.
Was assured today that I would get keys to B's house so I can use the pool. Yay!
Am using the quote due to the smoke alarm doing pretty much what it was doing in B's house on Sunday night - ie, beeping intermittently for no reason. Very annoying! FD did something to it to 'fix' it. Just to be safe, I think I'll put off having that fire in the lounge room.
Made myself 3 sandwhiches today. It didn't seem to help my hunger situation.
Left at three and went straight to Harvest West to return my DVDs. So now its just a matter of studying for, and ultimately taking the exam. Sometime next week. Good....
Thought that War of the Worlds was on a DVD at 'home'. But, it turned out to be a wrongly named 'Exorcist: The Beginning'. So, I started watching 'Racing Stripes' instead. Saw about 5 seconds of it.
Finally moved all my stuff out of the old house. Had dinner with my dad at Tiamo at about 5:30, since we had to wait for someone to come home at about 6:30 to move more stuff from their house.
Went to CMC meeting at 7:30. Very short - was home before 9.
Watched most of 'The Devil's Advocate'. A film that I quite like - it suits Al Pacino well - but both FD and SS thought it was "pretty stoopid".
And, once again, its past midnight. And its not as if I'm gonna have more time in the near future what with the unpacking 'n' all.
Was assured today that I would get keys to B's house so I can use the pool. Yay!
Am using the quote due to the smoke alarm doing pretty much what it was doing in B's house on Sunday night - ie, beeping intermittently for no reason. Very annoying! FD did something to it to 'fix' it. Just to be safe, I think I'll put off having that fire in the lounge room.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home