Sunday, November 27, 2005

"You, still, captivate me, fascinate me" - Delirious?, Inside Outside

Went for lunch at Yuki again. I actually wanted to go to Taurus (shock, horror), but it was over-crowded (as per usual), and V and I only go to those two places. So - thats that, I guess.

The freeway was jammed, so getting back took me an hour. That was sure fun.

Went shopping, but forgot to buy lettuce. Hopefully, my cheese hasn't gone off, so my sandwiches next week won't be just, like, plain chicken.

Went through lecture 2 & 3 of week 12. Quite a bit of revision questions - it seems that it is standard practice to give out the essay questions for the exam, so they did that. A choice of 6 out of 4. It doesn't seem that difficult - but I don't know if its open book or not. If its not, which it probably isn't, there will be a lot of stuff to remember.

I ended up forgetting about the DVD from yesterday, so returned it at 8 when its supposed to be due back at 6. Super.

Essentially, all I ate for dinner was 1 piece of KFC left over from Saturday's lunch. However, I finished off some junky stuff in the afternoon, and ate M&Ms for dessert, so it was enough.

There was lots of church accounts stuff to do - it took me an episode of Smallville (which I've decided I'm not going to watch again) and half of The Fifth Element (thats about 15 times or more I've seen it - such a great show) to finish it all.

I did a tiny bit more packing - really only 1 more box. Just clearing the stuff from the middle of the floor which got there on Saturday afternoon. I began going through my tray of paper, but I was primarily looking for my World Vision supporter number, so as soon as I found that I stopped sorting stuff. Still, managed to fill up my tiny little bin (again) with old document stuff.

Its now midnight. I'm not so worried about going to bed so early, cos I have to go to the bank to deposit money tommorrow morning, and they don't open till 9:30. So there's no need about waking up so early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home