"Passed your door, I guess you don't live there anymore" - Eveything But the Girl, Missing
Using the quote due to me spending the almost entire day (or at least it felt like it) 'packing' to some extent.
Woke up about 8:45, due to an SMS from SS. After breakfast, started watching 'The Horse Whisperer'. It was not a great film - too much like 'The Bridges of Madison County', but with horses. There wasn't enough horse whispering stuff - it was just a gimmic to suck you in to yet another film about people committing adultery - or at least trying to.
After that, it was mainly going through my stuff and throwing a lot of stuff out. I went through an old box, and found a nice Simpsons mousepad. Also, the stamp of my name, which still works.
Went to KFC for lunch with B. Also returned the films and got a new release - The Woodsman. Wanted to get Downfall, but there were no copies available. The Island was also all rented out.
Spent more time packing stuff in the afternoon. I think I've gotten most of the irritating little things away. Esp all my books.
Watched 'Johnny English' on TV after The Simpsons. It was quite funny in parts. I felt John Malkovitch could've been more evil, and that Natalie Imbruglia was an irritating addition.
Went for dinner after that at about 9pm at Tiamo. Didn't finish till about 10:30 - the service was very slow. For some reason, it appeared that everyone was eating dinner very late. I had the Duo - the steak was very good, the chicken seemed a little dry.
Watched 'The Woodsman' after that. Surprisingly, due to the rest of the film, it had quite a happy ending, though it seemed that the answers it provided were a little to simple. Based on my experience with addiction, just wanting to be able to stop is no where near enough.
Had a nice little thunderstorm tonight - some of the lightning was very bright and the thunder very loud. And the shower accompaining it was more than a little one. I really only saw one flash of decent forks - there were probably about three, or so. But it was quite far away, and not that bright.
Woke up about 8:45, due to an SMS from SS. After breakfast, started watching 'The Horse Whisperer'. It was not a great film - too much like 'The Bridges of Madison County', but with horses. There wasn't enough horse whispering stuff - it was just a gimmic to suck you in to yet another film about people committing adultery - or at least trying to.
After that, it was mainly going through my stuff and throwing a lot of stuff out. I went through an old box, and found a nice Simpsons mousepad. Also, the stamp of my name, which still works.
Went to KFC for lunch with B. Also returned the films and got a new release - The Woodsman. Wanted to get Downfall, but there were no copies available. The Island was also all rented out.
Spent more time packing stuff in the afternoon. I think I've gotten most of the irritating little things away. Esp all my books.
Watched 'Johnny English' on TV after The Simpsons. It was quite funny in parts. I felt John Malkovitch could've been more evil, and that Natalie Imbruglia was an irritating addition.
Went for dinner after that at about 9pm at Tiamo. Didn't finish till about 10:30 - the service was very slow. For some reason, it appeared that everyone was eating dinner very late. I had the Duo - the steak was very good, the chicken seemed a little dry.
Watched 'The Woodsman' after that. Surprisingly, due to the rest of the film, it had quite a happy ending, though it seemed that the answers it provided were a little to simple. Based on my experience with addiction, just wanting to be able to stop is no where near enough.
Had a nice little thunderstorm tonight - some of the lightning was very bright and the thunder very loud. And the shower accompaining it was more than a little one. I really only saw one flash of decent forks - there were probably about three, or so. But it was quite far away, and not that bright.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home