Homer: "Mmmm, recirculated air!"
Got up about 2, officially. I did get up a few times earlier to answer the pressing urges of my stupid Motorolla phone, which likes to incessantly beep. But then I went straight back to bed, so that doesn't really count. It didn't feel like like 11 hours sleep, though.
Insanely hot. Again. One day, it won't be. One day.....
Watched Dilbert to the end of disc 2. Man, its such a struggle....So many DVDs.
I keep thinking about going to rent some, and then I remember I've got these ones here that I need to watch. Dilbert and Las Vegas, what are borrowed. And then there's Sopranos season 6, which I saw on TV but not on DVD (both part I and II). And then there's my Charlie Chaplin box set which I've only seen about 1 of 30. And I haven't even finished the WWII documentary. Plus I have about 4 movies on my computer as well.
Crazy.....
Played AOEII.
Did washing.
Watched The Simpsons. Then more Simpsons.
Then went to 13 & o's house to swim again. Cos it was really very not cold.
Had pizza and Nandos for dinner. Then played more Mario Olympics. But left at 11:30, this time. Cos of the whole 'Jesus has to come first' thingy.
Thinking about that 'one day' when it will be cold made me think of something I wrote a long time ago (during my first accounting job), to the tune of The Rose by Bette Midler. For some reason.
Anyway, so I thought I'd put it in below.
Insanely hot. Again. One day, it won't be. One day.....
Watched Dilbert to the end of disc 2. Man, its such a struggle....So many DVDs.
I keep thinking about going to rent some, and then I remember I've got these ones here that I need to watch. Dilbert and Las Vegas, what are borrowed. And then there's Sopranos season 6, which I saw on TV but not on DVD (both part I and II). And then there's my Charlie Chaplin box set which I've only seen about 1 of 30. And I haven't even finished the WWII documentary. Plus I have about 4 movies on my computer as well.
Crazy.....
Played AOEII.
Did washing.
Watched The Simpsons. Then more Simpsons.
Then went to 13 & o's house to swim again. Cos it was really very not cold.
Had pizza and Nandos for dinner. Then played more Mario Olympics. But left at 11:30, this time. Cos of the whole 'Jesus has to come first' thingy.
Thinking about that 'one day' when it will be cold made me think of something I wrote a long time ago (during my first accounting job), to the tune of The Rose by Bette Midler. For some reason.
Anyway, so I thought I'd put it in below.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home