"Where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die" - U2, Crumbs From Your Table
I love the drums on that song....this lovely rat-tat-tat-tat thing. Anyway....
Alarm didn't go off, so got up at 7:15. Still managed to leave by the same time as yesterday.
Walked down to see some client. Just to drop off a piece of paper. I was supposed to get them to sign it and pay it and take it back, but they said they'd do it themselves. Sure....
Watched Ellen. Yay.
Got coffee from RocketFuel.
Damn! Only like 65% today, and it felt like I was getting so much done and worth so much damn money to this damn place. What is the point?
Why can nobody is this town drive properly? Hello - rush hour. The operative word being: RUSH!
Watched The Simpsons.
Then went to Bunnings to buy a round fluorescent bulb for my room. And bought...a round fluorescent bulb for my room. I think I can finally spell fluorescent right, now. That u before the o thing - what's up with that?
Watched Friends. Then an episode of Dilbert. Then played some Wii. Its almost impossible now to improve on my rankings, and they usually slide. Stoopid. Especially bowling. Its all just luck, really.
Watched Out of the Question. Its such a Saturday afternoon type show...
Or maybe ABC/SBS primetime.
NEWS FLASH WEATHER UPDATE: Predicted temperature for Wednesday - 29 degrees! Yes! Unbelievable, but true! A day....below 30! OMG! It'll only have been about 2.5 weeks by then.
Of course, that's after the 37 on Saturday. And the 36 or so tomorrow. Goody.
Did you notice something different around here?
Yes - I've had parts of the page translated into Japanese. I know it makes it a bit hard to read, but its more fun this way.
For me.
Alarm didn't go off, so got up at 7:15. Still managed to leave by the same time as yesterday.
Walked down to see some client. Just to drop off a piece of paper. I was supposed to get them to sign it and pay it and take it back, but they said they'd do it themselves. Sure....
Watched Ellen. Yay.
Got coffee from RocketFuel.
Damn! Only like 65% today, and it felt like I was getting so much done and worth so much damn money to this damn place. What is the point?
Why can nobody is this town drive properly? Hello - rush hour. The operative word being: RUSH!
Watched The Simpsons.
Then went to Bunnings to buy a round fluorescent bulb for my room. And bought...a round fluorescent bulb for my room. I think I can finally spell fluorescent right, now. That u before the o thing - what's up with that?
Watched Friends. Then an episode of Dilbert. Then played some Wii. Its almost impossible now to improve on my rankings, and they usually slide. Stoopid. Especially bowling. Its all just luck, really.
Watched Out of the Question. Its such a Saturday afternoon type show...
Or maybe ABC/SBS primetime.
NEWS FLASH WEATHER UPDATE: Predicted temperature for Wednesday - 29 degrees! Yes! Unbelievable, but true! A day....below 30! OMG! It'll only have been about 2.5 weeks by then.
Of course, that's after the 37 on Saturday. And the 36 or so tomorrow. Goody.
Did you notice something different around here?
Yes - I've had parts of the page translated into Japanese. I know it makes it a bit hard to read, but its more fun this way.
For me.

2 Comments:
I think my name sounds the best spelled backwards... muahahahaha.
And I'm getting kinda worried now that it seems to be a regular fixture on your blog, but - are you sure watching Ellen is something you wanna confess publicly?
When you're an accountant, you have to take what you can get.
Ellen!
Ellen Ellen Ellen Ellen Ellen Ellen Ellen!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home