Marge: "Whenever the wind whispers through the trees, I'll think 'Lowenstein, Lowenstein'"
Got up about 9:30. Strange - it felt earlier.
Watched the whole of disc 3 of Las Vegas season 3. That's another 5 episodes or so....
Watched a few more episodes of Dilbert. Up to disc 2. Um....
Played a bit of Wii. But it was a little on the too hot side.
Played some AOEII. See, that don't make you hot. Plus I can play sitting in front of the air-conditioner. But....
Did ironing, which I only remembered I had to do at about 1. I think the iron keeps tripping the power. Don't really know why, though. Maybe its time for ANOTHER new one? Guess I still have about $150 on that Myer voucher....
Watched Friends. But there was nothing else on TV.
Watched the whole of disc 3 of Las Vegas season 3. That's another 5 episodes or so....
Watched a few more episodes of Dilbert. Up to disc 2. Um....
Played a bit of Wii. But it was a little on the too hot side.
Played some AOEII. See, that don't make you hot. Plus I can play sitting in front of the air-conditioner. But....
Did ironing, which I only remembered I had to do at about 1. I think the iron keeps tripping the power. Don't really know why, though. Maybe its time for ANOTHER new one? Guess I still have about $150 on that Myer voucher....
Watched Friends. But there was nothing else on TV.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home