Friday, February 01, 2008

"You speak of signs and wonders but I need something other" - U2, Crumbs From Your Table

Did I mention that I love the drums in that song?

Polo day. Eh, good enough.

On one of my really early posts, when I was doing my countdown to a resigning, I did one blog post where I recorded specifically what I was doing at certain times during the day. Not that its easy to do - that's probably why I've only done it once. But I'm so tempted to do it again....
Or write one post backwards.
Or in loony alphabet.
But its enough struggle just to do it normally once per day. Not enough exciting stuff is happening in my life.
Weird..... as in, that's its not so.

Went down to Mogli's dad's place. Didn't stay there anywhere near as long as I thought that I would. Yes.

Watched Ellen. Not quite her 50th birthday, but she acted like it was anyway. Saw a birthday message from Billy 'Hey, I [was] a pretty lousy president' Clinton. Great.

Got petrol, and then coffee from Rocketfuel.

Somehow managed 80% today, even though I had a hour+ long meeting. I don't understand timesheets....

Went to 13 & os house around 6 and swam for about 1.5 hours.

Had steak for dinner, but it was cheating steak, cos it was a roast that was roasted and then cut into six pieces and polished off with char grilling. Still, it works well like that.

Played Wii. Cos I took over an extra two controllers and the olympic games one. Yeah, that's pretty tiring.

Slept almost at 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home