Airplane Guy: "If word of this gets out, Crazy Clown Airlines will be a laughing stock"
Read a little bit more book. Another chapter, or something. But that's misleading, cos there's like 12 'chapters', and each of them has like 10 'chapters'. So...they're not that long, is what I'm saying.
I thought I would've read a lot more what with Mogli not being around to distract me in the morning and at lunch. Well, what can you do?
I think I filled in the timesheet for Monday by accident. But maybe it defaults to the day that it actually is. Probably....
The point is I thought it was Monday. I think. At least, I think tomorrow's Tuesday. Except that I know its not. Its just that 'feeling'. Oooohhh....
Got a chicken schnitzel burger from local shoppe. Sigh. Wasting my money.
Watched a tiny bit of Ellen. OMG! She's back! Obviously no-one cares, cos I was the only one in the boardroom. I think everyone else is too scared, cos its too knew. Hah!
See, this is why I don't have feelings.
Went shopping. Bought too many bottles of stuff - cordial, milk, distilled water, orange juice....its weighty.
Watched The Simpsons, Friends, more Simpsons and Red Dwarf. The latter was one of the episodes I remember with great fondness - where they have wax versions of the best vs the worst people in history and Rimmer gets them all completely wiped out.
Yeah, things are never as good as you remember.
Well, mostly.
Played a little Wii tennis.
Watched Forces of Nature. Not a complete complete waste of my time. I mean, considering I would've only been watching DVDs or some other thing otherwise anyway....
I thought I would've read a lot more what with Mogli not being around to distract me in the morning and at lunch. Well, what can you do?
I think I filled in the timesheet for Monday by accident. But maybe it defaults to the day that it actually is. Probably....
The point is I thought it was Monday. I think. At least, I think tomorrow's Tuesday. Except that I know its not. Its just that 'feeling'. Oooohhh....
Got a chicken schnitzel burger from local shoppe. Sigh. Wasting my money.
Watched a tiny bit of Ellen. OMG! She's back! Obviously no-one cares, cos I was the only one in the boardroom. I think everyone else is too scared, cos its too knew. Hah!
See, this is why I don't have feelings.
Went shopping. Bought too many bottles of stuff - cordial, milk, distilled water, orange juice....its weighty.
Watched The Simpsons, Friends, more Simpsons and Red Dwarf. The latter was one of the episodes I remember with great fondness - where they have wax versions of the best vs the worst people in history and Rimmer gets them all completely wiped out.
Yeah, things are never as good as you remember.
Well, mostly.
Played a little Wii tennis.
Watched Forces of Nature. Not a complete complete waste of my time. I mean, considering I would've only been watching DVDs or some other thing otherwise anyway....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home