"Two shots of happy, one shot of sad" - U2
Casual day!
Was ready by like 7:15, so played some Wii. Got a high score in bowling, and did OK in golf. But tennis I just lost so I reset before it could record the score. And had coffee, but the milk frother was clogged so I think that made it taste a little off.
Left at 7:40. Got to work by 8:10. Most of the delays were around Manning and Hayman road, not the freeway and Hay street. Weird....
Did hardly any chargeable hours.
Mum rang to ask how to pronounce the name 'Chloe' (a guy) in Corinthians. I really had no idea.
Watched some cricket at lunch. Boooring.
Got a mocha from Epic. Since its Friday.... Unfortunately the weather lied to me - it was supposed to be 33 but as I found out later it was actually 36. Yes - not pleasant.
Had drinks with the new boardroom table. Left at 5:30.
Went and got changed and went to 13 & o's place to swim at 6:30. They weren't there, so I swam myself.
They came around 8.
Had pizza and Nandos for dinner. Watched Federa lose. Pity I don't really care.....
Watched The Myth, with Jackie Chan. OK lor....
Left after 12. Really, really tired.
Was ready by like 7:15, so played some Wii. Got a high score in bowling, and did OK in golf. But tennis I just lost so I reset before it could record the score. And had coffee, but the milk frother was clogged so I think that made it taste a little off.
Left at 7:40. Got to work by 8:10. Most of the delays were around Manning and Hayman road, not the freeway and Hay street. Weird....
Did hardly any chargeable hours.
Mum rang to ask how to pronounce the name 'Chloe' (a guy) in Corinthians. I really had no idea.
Watched some cricket at lunch. Boooring.
Got a mocha from Epic. Since its Friday.... Unfortunately the weather lied to me - it was supposed to be 33 but as I found out later it was actually 36. Yes - not pleasant.
Had drinks with the new boardroom table. Left at 5:30.
Went and got changed and went to 13 & o's place to swim at 6:30. They weren't there, so I swam myself.
They came around 8.
Had pizza and Nandos for dinner. Watched Federa lose. Pity I don't really care.....
Watched The Myth, with Jackie Chan. OK lor....
Left after 12. Really, really tired.

2 Comments:
Pizza AND Nando's??
A bit much, eh, tubby?
Well, that's better eating pizza and then eating Nandos.
Cos when you combine them thats like half the calories.
See?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home