Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Wonder of wonders! Miracle of miracles!" - Fiddler on the Roof

Yes - my modem has finally arrived!
And did it work? Do I have internet?
Yay!

Went down to city client. Fun! There was hardly anyone there - just me, the 'other' accounts guy and some temp.

On the way out, it had just passed 12 so some energy saving thing had kicked in and only two lifts were operating. So, needless to say, it stopped at every floor and got jammed full.

Sat in the boardroom and ate lunch while watching cricket. Oh, happy days!
Then went and got coffee from Rocket Fuel. Yes, it was 38 degrees.

Super boringly slow afternoon.

Installed my modem stuff. Yay!

Watched The Simpsons.

Since you probably missed them, I have photos on17th, 6th and 1st of January. That big one on the 1st (as in, not the long one) is my current desktop wallpaper - it looks like it should have a bible quote on it somewhere, or something. Lovely!

Watched Friends, then episode 6 of season 3 of Las Vegas. Same old stuff.

Played one game of tennis and bowling on Wii, but since it was about 105 degrees everywhere except in front of the air-con (which I am using for the 1st time, since I'm using my computer since it has internet) - you can understand why I didn't play longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home